Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall is Here!

"Just before the death of flowers,
And before they are buried in snow,
There comes a festival season
When nature is all aglow."
- Author Unknown

I love fall. Although I have been kind of upset that it didn't really feel like we had a summer here in San Diego, I absolutely love these chilly days, as well as fall fashion. I celebrated the beginning of fall by buying myself a cute sweater dress, some leggings, and a pair of boots. Hey, if there is any excuse to shop, I will use it.

I am in love with pumpkin spice lattes. I had my first one of the year on Thursday, and managed to convince Seif to buy us a bag of gourmet pumpkin spice coffee. I woke up this morning to the smell of it wafting through our kitchen, one of the various reasons I love my hubby.:)

Isn't fall wonderful? What's better than pumpkin spice, chai, chilly weather, colorful leaves, scarves, and Halloween? It's the transition to winter, which means Christmas is drawing near! Oh, how I love the holidays!!!!



No comments: