Sunday, October 10, 2010

Challenge No. 18 / Keep Dreaming

Plans, dreams, and goals I have....Anyone who knows me, knows that my dream is to travel the world. I've gotten off to a pretty good start, but there are still so many places to see! At the top of my list, China (The Great Wall of China), India (the Taj Mahal), Peru (Machu Picchu), Jerusalem (all of the Islamic, Judaic, and Christian sites), Thailand (everything!), and Africa (to go on a real safari). Of course, this is just scratching the surface, I want to see it all, and if I can, I will. Scratch that--I WILL.

Another very important goal of mine is to maintain a 4.0 in order to get a scholarship. I would actually like to maintain a 4.0 throughout my whole college experience, that would be a HUGE accomplishment for me. I never got straight A's in high school, so being able to do so in college would make me feel better about going back to school so late in the game.

Because Seif and I had a rather small wedding and quite a few of our friends and family couldn't make it, we are planning on having a huge celebration for the renewal of our vows. It will be on the beach in Coronado, with lots of flowers, food, and fun. I will be wearing a gorgeous dress (which I already have in mind), and we will both be barefoot. I know, so cliche, but to Seif and I, it's romantic and most of our family live nowhere near a beach. I'm really looking forward to it, it will be wonderful.

Finally, I hope to have a baby. As we say in Arabic, inshallah, if God wills it. This would make my life complete.

No comments: