"Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot." -D. H. Lawrence (1885 - 1930)
LOVE LOVE LOVE it... but then again Amanda, you always look beautiful. You never take a bad picture ever!
Well I could say the same for you! Thanks for commenting ... I cut about 6 inches off and was a little scared! LOL
Oh Amanda you look gorgeous! I love the new hair! SO CUTE!!!!!
Love the hair AND the color! I want to chop mine off--my long hair in the shower makes me gag.
I love your hair! You look so beautiful! Love, Jenny :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE it... but then again Amanda, you always look beautiful. You never take a bad picture ever!
Well I could say the same for you! Thanks for commenting ... I cut about 6 inches off and was a little scared! LOL
Oh Amanda you look gorgeous! I love the new hair! SO CUTE!!!!!
Love the hair AND the color! I want to chop mine off--my long hair in the shower makes me gag.
I love your hair! You look so beautiful! Love, Jenny :)
Post a Comment