Friday, December 19, 2014

Home for the Holidays

I'm going home for the holidays and I couldn't be happier. I have missed my family terribly this year, and I cannot wait to be back in my mom and dad's warm, cozy homes spending time with my loved ones. I have been craving the crisp Utah cold, the smell of pine trees, crackling fires, and the beautiful sight of freshly fallen snow. I absolutely love San Diego, but nothing beats a good ol' Utah Christmas.

San Diego célébrations - no coats necessary.

Since I don't have time tonight to post anything truly interesting, I am going to link back to a post that I wrote last year about one of my favorite Christmas memories. Enjoy it and if I don't write again until after the holidays, I wish you all a very merry Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a happy New Year. Cheers!

Here is the link: http://amandalynnu.blogspot.com/2013/12/memories-of-holidays-past.html

No comments: