I love those moments when you meet someone and you feel as if you have known them for a lifetime. You have that immediate unexplainable connection that leaves you feeling both delighted and bewildered. What is it that draws us so intimately to some, but not others? I'm not referring to romantic relationships either. If it happens to go there, it goes there, but I think we've all had those friends or have met strangers that we've felt connected to on some deep, unexplainable level. I find it fascinating. Is it an energy thing? Is there truly such a phenomenon as kindred spirits? Spiritual bonds? I know this sounds hippie dippy, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
"And I think there are people that you are always willing to go back to, for you were made from the same colliding clusters of stars. There are parts of you that are parts of them as well, and that's what keeps pulling you back in - like gravity."
Happy Friday my friends!
1 comment:
I agree
Post a Comment