Tuesday, January 24, 2012

No Point, No Title.

It was the first day of school yesterday, and I thought I was overdoing it by leaving my house an hour and a half before class started.  Oh, how wrong I was!  It took me 45 minutes to find a parking spot!  I must admit that I am a little ashamed of all of the curse words that spilled from my mouth as I furiously circled the parking lot.  To top it off, it was pouring rain, and though I eventually made it to class, by the time I got there, I was sopping wet.  Oy...

Today was day two and having learned my lesson, I left my house two hours early and found a spot just fine.  Others must have had the same idea, as those who were there as early as myself were sleeping in their cars.  Sounds like a plan.  I now have this thing figured out.  Now the only thing I have left to worry about is just how exactly, I am going to survive a class taught by an extreme professor who thinks that persuasion via the use of pathos (emotion) denotes communism and socialist views.  I'm in for a ride with this one, but I think I just may learn something.

I'm aware this post had no point to it.  Thanks anyway for reading.:)

No comments: