Over Thanksgiving break, I met up with one of my dearest friends, Mardele and her family. We went to Disneyland. It was my first time being at Disneyland during the holidays and I have to say, IT WAS AMAZING! If anyone ever gets a chance to go during Christmas time, please take it. The decorations are amazing, the atmosphere is cheerful, and the whole park is beautiful. They also change up a couple of rides (the Haunted Mansion is The Nightmare Before Christmas and Small World is all Christmas carols). At night, fake snow falls on Main Street after the fireworks. The holiday parade was awesome. I loved it.
It really seemed like that was our day. We were the winners of the Disney Dream Pass and got a badge that fast passed us on all of the best rides. On top of that, somehow we always ended up in the front row. I posted a few of my favorite pics. The only thing missing was Seif, and I am determined to get him there before Christmas comes.
I said I wouldn't be caught dead in mouse ears, but the pirate ones were too cute to resist.

Mardele, me, and Carrie.

Happy Holidays!
1 comment:
Hey I have heard Disney is so pretty around Christmas time...what a treat for you!!
Also you can take off Amanda's "attempt" of a blog...you have an excellent blog, detailed words that are very descriptive and so much fun in your writings......Great blog indeed you have far surpassed an attempt girl.....
Post a Comment