I don't even know why I am posting this, maybe just because I need to vent. Who cares. It was just one those days today where everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, got on my nerves. I am completely swamped at work. There are a lot of new programs rolling out next year and contracts are coming in like crazy. Because I am not yet savvy on most of the changes, I am screwing up contracts left and right. Grrrrrrrrrr ... On top of that, I have until the first week of January to study for my broker license and I caught yet, another virus. This is the second time in 3 months that I have had this bug and it knocks me on my butt.
I really think my body is having a hard time adjusting to the warm, cold, warm, cold weather of California. Either that, or my immune system is taking a kick because of stress. On the flip side, Seif and I received some really good news lately (no, I am not pregnant), so I have something to look forward to. Ha ha ... I know you are all dying to hear my news, but for now I get to keep quiet. Trust me, when it is a FOR SURE thing I will announce it to all. I just don't want to jinx myself if you catch my drift.
So yea, I have vented and I do feel a little bit better now. Usually when I do this, I will leave the post up for maybe a day and then delete it in an attempt to be positive. We'll see how long this one stays up. In the meantime, I am going to go listen to some Christmas music and sip some "Sleepytime" tea.
2 comments:
What's "sleepytime tea"? I think I will need you to bring a bulk supply of that to Utah when you come. I have my nights and days all sorts of messed up.
Amanda I hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean about venting- I do it all the time- ha ha! I love blogs for that reason. I am so excited to hear about your news!! ;)
Post a Comment