Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
Real tree or artificial? Artificial. Much easier, less mess.
When do you put up your tree? Day after Thanksgiving.
When do you take it down? Jan 1
Do you like eggnog? Yes, I do!
Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmmmmm...I think it was my huge Barbie house.
Worst christmas gift ever received? Wow-I can't think of one.
Hardest person to buy for? Seif.
Easiest person to buy for? Mom.
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have a really pretty one that my great aunt made.
Mail or email christmas cards? This year, mail.
Favorite christmas movie? Oh - I love em' all!
When do you start christmas shopping? Too late. LOL
Have you ever recycled a christmas present? Guilty.
Favorite thing to eat at christmas? My mom's Turkey dinner!
Lights on the tree? Is it a Christmas tree without them?
Favorite christmas song? Oh' Holy Night.
Travel or stay home? Travel.
Can you name all of santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
Angel or star? Star. Star.
Open presents christmas morning or eve? Eve at mom's, morning everywhere else.
Favorite ornament theme or color? Mine is mixed .. I like it that way. It reminds me of my childhood.
Favorite place for christmas dinner? Mom's house.
Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people in the stores.
What do you want for christmas this year? Ha ha ... I have no idea. Whatever anyone wants to get me.;)
I tag anyone who wants to play!!
1 comment:
So much fun to read!!
Love ya!!
Post a Comment