I took a break from blogging over the holidays, mainly because I have been on vacation since Christmas Eve. Seif and I spent Christmas and New Year's in Seattle and Canada and then I flew to Utah to see my family. We had a wonderful time. I've discovered though, that living in California has made me a complete wimp when it comes to the cold. I'm glad to be back in warm weather. Here are some pictures from our trip. I don't have much to write at the moment, but I'll be back to normal soon.
 |
| New Years Eve |
 |
| Stanley Park in Vancouver Canada |
 |
| Downtown Seattle |
 |
| Downtown |
 |
| I got spoiled on my birthday;) |
 |
| Fun with the nieces |
 |
| This little munchkin had a birthday too! I miss her. |
1 comment:
Welcome back! I too have been away so it is nice to see some friendly faces.
Belated Happy Birthday to you
Post a Comment