Monday, May 6, 2013

Meet Cooper

Too much cuteness
Meet Cooper. My husband surprised me with him the other day. To say I was shocked is an understatement, as he is highly allergic to cats. Though I was happy (who can resist the cuteness of a kitten), I'm still mourning the passing of my Bubba and wasn't too sure I could get attached to another cat. However, this little guy has surely grown on me. He's so lovable. He loves to curl up and sleep on my chest, is very mild mannered, and has the cutest little personality. He's about 7 weeks, so he's still pretty tiny and he sleeps a lot. Its been really fun having him around. Yes, I am attached. There is no going back now. Cooper is a keeper;)



4 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Cooper is freaking adorable my friend. What a beautiful furry little friend.

Mandy said...

Thanks so much! He's been quite a handful, but we love him!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

So Adorable!!!

Mandy said...

Thanks Sally!