Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh Yea, This is What Snow Looks Like!

Since we missed out on snow during our visit to Utah, we decided to have a chilly picnic at Sequoia National Park. This is the longest we have ever driven for a picnic...six hours. We came back the same day, so in total, we drove 12 hours for a picnic in the mountains. This is what happens when you leave a place like Utah for San Diego, California. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE San Diego and you couldn't pay me enough to leave here, but I certainly miss the wilderness. I must say, it was well worth it, as this is one of my favorite places. It was hard choosing which pictures to post because this place is so beautiful, but here are some of my faves. 

The height of these trees will blow your mind!

I love this pic. I love these girls. They are two of my best friends! 

I look at this picture and can smell the fresh mountain air. Love it!

If you hike that rock in the background, it's the most amazing view of nature you will ever see! Other than Mt. Kilimanjaro of course!

She picks on him when I can't. "Sisterly love."

To grandmother's house we go....:)

Some of my favorite people in the entire world.

No comments: