My sister in law is staying with us for a few weeks and wanted to go to Sea World. It was a bit chilly, but we went anyway and had a great time. Because it was her first time, we wanted good seats at Shamu Stadium. We were warned to put away all electronics because of the possibility of getting wet. I listened, zipped my purse, and put it under the bench. We didn't think we would get hit, but just in case, we had a coat on our laps to cover our heads. When we saw the whale coming, we put the coat over us thinking we may get a few drops of water on us. Do you think that's what happened? Oh no, not in the world of Amanda. In my world, everything that can happen will. (Did I mention that last week, the VERY FIRST time my car door was left unlocked for a half an hour, I got robbed? This is my life. It's almost humorous.) Anyway, a few drops of water turned out to be a complete blast to the face and everything but our hair was drenched. We laughed our asses off. I pulled out my purse and my iPhone was blank and buzzing uncontrollably. It's still not working. When we got home, my garage door opener was dead as well. Thanks Shamu.;)
.jpg)
|
|
|
.jpg) |
| One day I will do this. |
.jpg) |
| This bird was walrus surfing. HILARIOUS! |
No comments:
Post a Comment