San Diego. I love this city - the beaches, the people, the way each little area has its own culture. I've lived here almost 8 years now and still, every single day I wake up amazed by how beautiful it is. My cousin came out to run the marathon with us and we spent the week showing him and my uncle as many of the beautiful sites we could possibly fit in. Here are some pics from their trip.
 |
| Sea lions at La Jolla Cove - one of my favorite places. |
 |
| Coronado Island |
 |
Hotel Del Coronado - Some Like it Hot with Marilyn Monroe
was filmed here. It's supposedly haunted. |
 |
The entrance to the cave at The Cave Store. Literally, it's a store
and unless someone told you there was a cave there, you'd
never know! |
 |
| Going down in to the cave... |
 |
| It opens to this. |
 |
| More from the cave. |
 |
Our auto timed pic. We didn't capture the ocean behind
us, but at least all 3 of us are there! |
2 comments:
Wow it looks like they had an amazing visit. I really want to visit San Diego someday. Maybe Beate and I could meet you and your hubby there someday and you could give us a tour. That cave looks totes awesome and the Hotel Del Coronado looks like something I would love to see. Have a beautiful Monday!
We would love that! I'm so happy for you. Congrats again! Hotel Del Coronado is amazing. It opened in 1888!
Post a Comment