Saturday, September 24, 2011

Xanax Sounds Pretty Good Right Now

I think you can gather from my title that I am stressed beyond belief. Yes, Miss Anti-drug would more than happily take a Xanax about now just to calm herself down. School is seriously killing me, to the point my head hurts. I have gained a whole new appreciation for all you parents out there who go to school while raising kids. I don't have the slightest clue how you do it. I've come to the realization that online classes are nothing but balls of stress wrapped in pretty packages. You enroll in them excited to work from home on your own schedule, but they are double, sometimes triple the work of just attending school!  

Trying to juggle two online classes with three other regular classes is madness. I barely leave my house and literally sit on my butt from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed. Zero exercise. No joke.  I'm starting to feel really cruddy and I need to come up with a way to better utilize my time. I need to see the sun!!!!

I think I'm going to call it a day right now and actually peel my butt off of this couch and escape.  Tomorrow is a new day, right? Even if I have to double it up, at least I can get a bit of fresh air and reflect on why I am doing this in the first place. Where is the Xanax?

No comments: