Sorry, got off track. I love to travel and when I start talking, I don't shut up. Anyway, the BBQ was a lot of fun. I always like meeting new people and everyone at Matt's house was really nice. The fun thing about Cali is that when you meet people, you never know where they are from. It's a melting pot of people. Everyone there was from somewhere else in the U.S. and we sat around talking about the cultures in different states. It really is crazy that even when you travel inside the states, the cultures are so different. I lived in the South for a time and I must say, there were many times that I didn't even feel like I was in the U.S., but that's another story for another day.
After the BBQ, we went to a little dive in Pacific Beach and played pool. I am terrible at it, so one game was enough for me, but it really turned out to be a good time. I've attached a few pics. Please don't pay much attention to my TERRIBLE haircut. I hate it and I cried to the point that my hubby in all his sweetness, bought me my favorite, orange flowers. Again, that's another story for another day. Enjoy!
My bad haircut sympathy gift. LOL
The boys.
Me and Seif.
Clearly demonstrates my s#$^% haircut.
Too bad we only got half of Yasmeen ... she is really beautiful and seriously one of the sweetest people you could ever meet.
1 comment:
You are too funny. You look BEAUTIFUL as always!
Post a Comment