Hello my long lost friends! Or maybe I should simply say "Hello Blog". No one seems to be around anymore. For those of you who are, I'm so glad. Between work and school this seems to be my only link to the outside world and it's nice to know you are still here.
My life has been nothing but craziness lately. I seriously thought work and school would be easy. I mean, I'm only taking a few classes but when homework is involved, and it usually is, forget life. I do have to say though, I really have been enjoying school. Right now I'm studying Psychology and it has been very interesting. All of my professors are really cool, so I can't say I'm miserable, I'm actually far from it. I do miss everyone though! I'm still trying to figure out if it's my disappearance that has made everyone so scarce or that darn Facebook. Speaking of Psychology, I think I may need to look in to these anger issues I have regarding that stupid web site.
Well, I just wanted to drop in and write a quick word to let you all know that I'm still alive. Today we are having a make-up birthday for my husband because last week was a huge let down with the weather and well ... the economy. At least one of the two is looking a little better. I hope everyone is doing well! xoxoxoxoxo
1 comment:
Hey Amanda!
I tried making an appointment with Rachel at Aspen Salon today but they said she is no longer there- they told me she moved to a new salon:( Is there anyone else at the Salon that's good or should I try and find out where Rachel is? :) I want someone good!
Thanks!
Post a Comment