Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to School

Well ... it's the beginning of the semester and tonight I went to my first class in 10 years. Dang, I feel old! You know what I say? Better late than never. I was scared to death. However, when I walked in to class and Pink Floyd was playing, I knew I was at home. Then, when the professor turned on the Doors (The End) at break, that just sealed the deal. Could there be a better professor for me than that? The peace, love, and happines side of me is ecstatic. What a way to calm the "back to school and I'm old" jitters. Something tells me that this is going to be lots of fun!

2 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

How fun!!! I definatley want to go back to school someday too! Actually graphic design is something I am really interested in.... someday I will go back ;)

Anonymous said...

I had no idea (or did I?) that you were thinking of going to school. That is awesome! Good luck :)