Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm just a beginner

So ... all of my friends seem to be leaving me by myself in the good ol' world of myspace and moving here. I have never had a blog before, but I write on mine all of the time through myspace. I thought I would try this thing out and well, eventually sever the ties with myspace myself. Sniff, sniff ....

It turns out that I'm a lot more computer illiterate than I thought. I cannot figure out how to make this thing pretty, make a banner, get the kind of layout I want, etc. Because I am the kind of person that likes to get things done on the first try, this is frustrating me. I guess I need additional programs on my computer to make banners and those fun things. Sigh. But ... I am here! I'll do the best I can with what I have and go from there. So ... here's to the beginning of learning something new! Until next time, Ciao!

2 comments:

SELMA said...

UR HERE AWESOME!!
I was way mad too when i first tried to do this thing.....i cannot get backgrounds to work still...lol

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

YAY!! You have a blog! I am so excited!! If you have any questions, let me know. I had to play around with it for a while, myspace was a lot easier to figure out- lol! ;)